TicWatch Pro an amazing series of a smartwatch has been launched today. The strategic product launch took place at a conference.
During the initial launch of TicWatch Pro, the company claims that unlike other smartwatches in the market, TicWatch Pro can sustain up to 5 days of battery backup. Furthermore, the TicWatch Pro can give an additional 30 days back up when the device is used in ‘persistent mode.’
The Persistent mode saves a lot of power and hence enhances the battery backup of the device.
What all we get in the newly launched TicWatch Pro?
- As per the design of TicWatch Pro goes, they have included a mechanical sports design that looks amazing.
- Additionally, this is the only watch that has a round durable double screen. The watch diameter is approx 45 mm, and it is 12.6 mm thick.
- The device is light weighted, with 58.5 g total weight.
- The TicWatch is available in two color options, Black and Streamer Silver.
- Technically the chassis is made up of 316L grade stainless steel that has been super polished through 45-113 processes.
- Following in the footsteps of other TicWatch Series, the TicWatch Pro is fitted with a 1.4 inches AMOLED screen with a 400 x 400 pixels resolution.
- The sporty look is enhanced with the IP68 dust and water resistance ratings. This makes the TicWatch a go-to smartwatch for all the sports enthusiasts.
- As far as the OS is concerned, the good thing is that TicWatch Pro is optimized with Xiao Long Wear 2100 platform, that is built upon the Wear OS by Google (Chinese).
- There is inbuilt support for NFC so that the payment systems can be used flawlessly such as NFC Bus subway and UnionPay Payment services.
- The strap design is typically leather and silicone type which is of thickness 22mm.
- The TicWatch Pro will hit the shelves by 15 June, but the pre-orders can be made from 1st June.
- The price is kept at 1499 yuan.
- There is another version, known as the ‘G’ version that will be released in Q2.
For more Exclusive smartwatch updates stay tuned to Gadgets First.